Terms and Conditions
Tango!Pop is a Registered business (ABN: 68 269 217 384) and by using this online store to place an order you are accepting the terms and conditions as stated below:
Funko from time to time will produce a different Variant of a certain product that may be Pop Vinyls, Dorbz, Wacky Wobbler or any other products that they produce. The Chase variant is a rare variation piece on the original design and can be slightly different from the original design.
Most chases are 1 Chase for Every 6 Ordered but we cannot gaurentee this.
Please Remember about Chase Pops:
- We cannot gaurentee if you will get a chase or not unless stated in the listing, This includes orders of multiples of the same product, boxes or cases.
- All chase pieces are placed in an order at random.
- Alll chase variant pieces are still part of the actual product releases from Funko and f you do receive oen this is still the product that was listed online, simply the variant version. The will also be within the same Funko box and same barcode.
- If you do not wish to keep the chase you are welcome to return it to us for a the normal variant Pop! Vinyl, This will be at your own cost for shipping to us and for us to re-ship back to you.
- If you do not wish to receive any chase variants for any reason you can contact our team and we will put a note on your account.
At certain times of the year Tango!Pop will have Funko Convention Exclusive Products. Due to continously letting down our customers Tango!Pop has decided to go the following route from now on.
- Tango!Pop will order as much stock as possible and once confirmed by our supplier we will put them on our website.
- Limited stock will be limited to ONE product per customer, This will be reflected on the product.
- Received stock will be highly limited, Please be aware that ADDING A PRODUCT TO YOUR CART DOES NOT RESERVE THE ITEM FOR YOU until you complete the check out process. If someone manages to purchase the product before you Tango!Pop is not liable for any missed products.
- Orders for Funko exclusives cannot be taken over the phone.
- We do not do a Queue system but please note that we will do our best to ensure server stability and uptime.
- Due to the potential amount of orders, our orders may be delayed from the 24-48 hour timeframe that we aim to meet. We will work around the clock to ensure your product gets out to you as soon as possible. Please be patient whilst we work hard to ensure you get your products.
- All Funko Convention Exclusives will be sent out the way that Tango!Pop has received the stock from our supplier. We will not be held liable, nor is any recourse available if the item you receive has a different sticker than that pictured or is un stickered. All Funko Convention Exclusives products regardless of whether they have a sticker or not will be treated as an exclusive.
- If your item arrives with damaged packaging due to postal serivces, we cannot gaurantee that we will be able to replace your item. It is at Tango!Pop's discretion to proceed with any exchanges, returns or refunds.
- Order Cancellations will be treated as normal, how ever refunds may be delayed for Exclusive products due to the sheer volume of orders.
- Shipping costs for multiple orders will not be cancelled or merged.
- During this busy time we will not be able to add product(s) to your existing orders. You will be required to create a new order as your order will already be packed and ready to ship.
Restricted Shipping [RS]:
- At this stage all Funko Convention Exclusives are still under [RS] Restricted Shipping and cannot be sent outside of Australia or New Zealand. Orders that are shipping to an Address outside of Australia / New Zealand will be cancelled. This is at Funko's Discretion to Restrict Products to a country.
- Regardless of any Frustrations (and no doubt there will be!!) please don't abuse our staff. These items are completely out of our control. Tango!Pop work hard to ensure every one gets the products they want, but we will only allow items that we have ordered and had confirmation that we will receive to be sold.
Tango!Pop is dedicated to ensure you get the products you want in great condition.
Tango!Pop goes through a rigorous Q.A check to ensure the products sent to you is what you ordered and what you expected how ever we do have a few exceptions
- Less than 10% of the box is damaged, Funko classes the box as packaging.
- You ordered a Damaged Product (Clearly Marked)
For example if the corners are slightly dented or a small mark Tango!Pop will still class this product as perfect condition how ever if the box damage exceed's 10% than the product will be with held and if possible a replacement will be organized and sent to you.
How ever if an order has been sent from us in perfect condition and has been damaged during transit, we request notification within 48 hours via Email or via our Facebook Messenger platform. Tango!Pop staff will require photo's of the damage and of the shipping packaging.
If the 48 hours pass Tango!Pop will not be liable for any refunds or replacements as Funko has stated that the boxes are just Packaging, how ever as collectors we know what collectors want.
Please Note:If Products have been shipped via a freight forwarder Tango!Pop isNOTliable for any damage caused by their shipping, Tango!Pop Liability is based in Australia and New Zealand at the behest of our couriers, if Damage occurs outside of our couriers control Tango!Pop cannot accept liability.
All refunds are at the discretion of Tango!Pop. Unless your item is deemed defective or is different from what was advertised you will not be entitled to a refund.
In the event of a refund, you will receive your money in the same manner and currency in which you paid ie. Credit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
- Credit Card
Refunds to credit card will be made to the exact card that was used to purchase the item. The refund will be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) at the current exchange rate. Tango!Pop is not liable for any variation in amount refunded due to exchange rates.
It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on the card statement.
In the event of your card expiring or being cancelled, the refund will need to be made through Bank Transfer or Paypal. Tango!Pop can not refund money onto a different credit card.
How a refund is credited depends on how the original payment was made:
If you paid with your bank account (eCheck or Instant Transfer) or PayPal balance, the money will go back to your PayPal balance.
If you paid by credit card, the money will go back to your card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on the card statement.
Refunds are issued in Australian Dollars (AUD) at Paypal’s current currency exchange rate. Popcultcha is not liable for any variation in amount refunded due to exchange rates.
- Bank Transfer
If you have paid by Bank Transfer Popcultcha will refund the money via Bank Transfer to your Bank Account. In order to do this you must first provide Popcultcha with your Account Name, BSB & Account Number.
Transfers from financial institutions are not instant, and it may take up to 3 - 5 working days from the time the transfer was made to receive your refund.
Ex-Display Itemsare products that have been removed from their original packaging and utilized for Marketing or placed behind a glass cabinet to show the product at our retail partner.
As this product has been placed under the "Ex-Display" menu, Refunds will not be provided as it would of been noted in the description of the item. Ex-Display items will be discounted and Tango!Pop are not liable for any damage caused by shipping.
As the terms and conditions of sale for Ex-Display items include the customer (you), agreeing to the current condition of the product they will not be issued a refund or exchange barring any damage to the product received that had not been communicated by Tango!Pop